Wednesday, September 17, 2008

YEA!!! Here we are riding at Mater at the fair. I am a big fan of the fair and Lyle doesn't like it so much but he puts up with it once every year for me.
One morning I got left elk hunting so when I finally decided to get my lazy butt up out of bed Hunter took me up the mountain and called for me. I was a little hesitant about him calling but when he did, he did an excellent job better then I could have done. Unfortunately we didn't see anything that half and hour we sat but he had fun and that was all that counted.


I think she did actually get to taste a little bit of that ice cream!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I was a little surprised we didn't see you guys on Labor Day at the fair this year- it's practically a tradition! Next year, call me and we'll go to the fair together. I don't really care if Roudy likes it- I just leave him and take the Monsters. I went three times this year and I could have gone every day! (except for the part where I spent literally hundreds of dollars on food and gained 2 pounds) Dammit.

Maria said...

Nothing beats the Idaho fair, down here in Utah it doesn't even compare. I can't believe that Hunter is only 3, he looks so much older than that!
They are both so cute, and I love the ice cream face!!! :)