Saturday, August 2, 2008

Camping

This right here is a miracle. This is Rylee and our friend Rob and if you know Rylee she is very shy and isn't real sure about men she usually never lets any man hold her. I was sure she was sick and wasn't feeling well but when I checked to see if she had a fever or anything she felt fine.
Rylee and Brin at Stanley lake.
Hunter and his "girlfriend" Aspen. If you were wondering whats wrong with his eye, he got bit my a misquito and his eye was pretty much swollen shut.
Hunter loves shooting his bow, he will go outside sometimes by himself and shoot for hours and hours. There was one day he shot by himself for 4 hrs. we finally had to go somewhere and had to tell him it was time to put is up, we had to take it from him kicking and screaming. Last year (when he was 2) at this state archery competition, he competed in the kids division from 0-6 yr olds and tied for 3rd. This year in the same division he got 4th. He doesn't care what place he gets though I don't even think that he really understands whats going on I know it what he loves though.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Cute pics! How is Hunter's arm doing?

Mindy Barker said...

Cute pictures. Hey I was wondering if I could get your e-mail address. You can e-mail it to me at mindy_a_barker@yahoo.com Thanks.